This country offers an incredible variety of diverse gemstones such as Amethyst, Apatite, Citrine, Topaz, Tourmaline, Sphene, Morganite, Rubellite and Aquamarine. The Brazillian state of Minas Gerais, its name meaning "General Mines", refers unambiguously to its countless gemstone mines.
Name Cherry Topaz Silver Pendant Jewelry Type Pendant Number of Gems 30 Gems Carat Sum 7.828 ct Material 925 Sterling Silver Metal Silver Material Weight 0.096 oz Variety Cherry Topaz Gemstone Topaz Gemstone 1 Carat Sum 7.68 ct Gemstone 1 Carat per Gem 7.68 ct Gemstone 1 Number of Gems 1 Gemstone 1 Width 0.55" Gemstone 1 Height 0.39" Gemstone 1 Origin Brazil Gemstone 1 Setting Prong Setting Cut Octagon Cut Gemstone 1 Shape Family faceted Color red 2nd Gemstone Variety White Topaz 2nd Gemstone Topaz Gemstone 2 Carat Sum 0.148 ct Gemstone 2 Carat per Gem 0.005 ct Gemstone 2 Number of Gems 29 Gemstone 2 Width 0.04" Gemstone 2 Height 0.04" Gemstone 2 Origin Brazil Gemstone 2 Setting Pavé Setting Gemstone 2 Shape Round Brilliant Cut Gemstone 2 Shape Family faceted
There is no further gem information available.
Shopping with Juwelo
- Elegant & Affordable
- Diverse selection to choose from
- Toll-Free Number
- All Jewelry Nickel-free
- Authentic Gemstone Jewelry
- Previously available only in Europe
- Shipping and Handling is $5.95. All orders over $50 ship for free.
- Shipping within the US will take two to five business days.
- Yes, we will email you a tracking number as soon as we dispatch your package.
- For shipments to a Canadian address, you need to place your order via e-mail: Simply state the article number and your full customer data (name, billing and shipping address) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The payment is then fulfilled via Paypal.