The island nation to the right of Africa is home to a multitude of sought after natural resources. Gemstones that originate in Madagascar include colour-changing garnets, Danburite, Apatite, Sapphires, Tourmalines, Heliodor, Hemimorphite Indigolite, Jasper, Labradorite, Lemon Citrine, Moonstone, Onyx, Glitter Crystals, Rubellite and Sphene.
Name Fluoro Green Apatite Silver Ring Jewelry Type Ring Number of Gems 7 Gems Carat Sum 0.307 ct Material 925 Sterling Silver Metal Silver Material Weight 0.034 oz Ring Size 7 Variety Fluoro Green Apatite Gemstone Apatite Gemstone 1 Carat Sum 0.16 ct Gemstone 1 Carat per Gem 0.16 ct Gemstone 1 Number of Gems 1 Gemstone 1 Width 0.18" Gemstone 1 Height 0.12" Gemstone 1 Origin Madagascar Gemstone 1 Setting Prong Setting Cut Pear Shape Gemstone 1 Shape Family faceted Color green 2nd Gemstone Variety White Topaz 2nd Gemstone Topaz Gemstone 2 Carat Sum 0.147 ct Gemstone 2 Carat per Gem 0.025 ct Gemstone 2 Number of Gems 6 Gemstone 2 Width 0.07" Gemstone 2 Height 0.07" Gemstone 2 Origin Brazil Gemstone 2 Setting Prong Setting Gemstone 2 Shape Round Brilliant Cut Gemstone 2 Shape Family faceted
There is no further gem information available.
Shopping with Juwelo
- Elegant & Affordable
- Diverse selection to choose from
- Toll-Free Number
- All Jewelry Nickel-free
- Authentic Gemstone Jewelry
- Previously available only in Europe
- Shipping and Handling is $5.95. All orders over $50 ship for free.
- Shipping within the US will take two to five business days.
- Yes, we will email you a tracking number as soon as we dispatch your package.
- For shipments to a Canadian address, you need to place your order via e-mail: Simply state the article number and your full customer data (name, billing and shipping address) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The payment is then fulfilled via Paypal.