This country offers an incredible variety of diverse gemstones such as Amethyst, Apatite, Citrine, Topaz, Tourmaline, Sphene, Morganite, Rubellite and Aquamarine. The Brazillian state of Minas Gerais, its name meaning "General Mines", refers unambiguously to its countless gemstone mines.
Name Grape Topaz Silver Bracelet Jewelry Type Bracelet Number of Gems 17 Gems Carat Sum 13.41 ct Material 925 Sterling Silver Metal Silver Material Weight 0.31 oz Variety Grape Topaz Gemstone Topaz Gemstone 1 Carat Sum 7.13 ct Gemstone 1 Carat per Gem 0.792 ct Gemstone 1 Number of Gems 9 Gemstone 1 Width 0.28" Gemstone 1 Height 0.2" Gemstone 1 Origin Brazil Gemstone 1 Setting Prong Setting Cut Pear Shape Gemstone 1 Shape Family faceted Color blue 2nd Gemstone Variety Mystic Blue Topaz 2nd Gemstone Topaz Gemstone 2 Carat Sum 6.28 ct Gemstone 2 Carat per Gem 0.785 ct Gemstone 2 Number of Gems 8 Gemstone 2 Width 0.28" Gemstone 2 Height 0.2" Gemstone 2 Origin Brazil Gemstone 2 Setting Prong Setting Gemstone 2 Shape Pear Shape Gemstone 2 Shape Family faceted Gemstone 2 Color blue
There is no further gem information available.
Shopping with Juwelo
- Elegant & Affordable
- Diverse selection to choose from
- Toll-Free Number
- All Jewelry Nickel-free
- Authentic Gemstone Jewelry
- Previously available only in Europe
- Shipping and Handling is $5.95. All orders over $50 ship for free.
- Shipping within the US will take two to five business days.
- Yes, we will email you a tracking number as soon as we dispatch your package.
- For shipments to a Canadian address, you need to place your order via e-mail: Simply state the article number and your full customer data (name, billing and shipping address) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The payment is then fulfilled via Paypal.