This country offers an incredible variety of diverse gemstones such as Amethyst, Apatite, Citrine, Topaz, Tourmaline, Sphene, Morganite, Rubellite and Aquamarine. The Brazillian state of Minas Gerais, its name meaning "General Mines", refers unambiguously to its countless gemstone mines.
Name Imperial Topaz Silver Earrings Jewelry Type Earrings Number of Gems 4 Gems Carat Sum 1.14 ct Material 925 Sterling Silver Metal Silver Material Weight 0.085 oz Variety Imperial Topaz Gemstone Topaz Gemstone 1 Carat Sum 1.14 ct Gemstone 1 Carat per Gem 0.285 ct Gemstone 1 Number of Gems 4 Gemstone 1 Width 0.15" Gemstone 1 Height 0.15" Gemstone 1 Origin Brazil Gemstone 1 Setting Prong Setting Cut Square Princess Cut Gemstone 1 Shape Family faceted Color brown
There is no further gem information available.
Shopping with Juwelo
- Elegant & Affordable
- Diverse selection to choose from
- Toll-Free Number
- All Jewelry Nickel-free
- Authentic Gemstone Jewelry
- Previously available only in Europe
- Shipping and Handling is $5.95. All orders over $50 ship for free.
- Shipping within the US will take two to five business days.
- Yes, we will email you a tracking number as soon as we dispatch your package.
- For shipments to a Canadian address, you need to place your order via e-mail: Simply state the article number and your full customer data (name, billing and shipping address) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The payment is then fulfilled via Paypal.