The island nation to the right of Africa is home to a multitude of sought after natural resources. Gemstones that originate in Madagascar include colour-changing garnets, Danburite, Apatite, Sapphires, Tourmalines, Heliodor, Hemimorphite Indigolite, Jasper, Labradorite, Lemon Citrine, Moonstone, Onyx, Glitter Crystals, Rubellite and Sphene.
Name Pearl Shimmer Glitter Quartz Silver Ring Jewelry Type Ring Number of Gems 11 Gems Carat Sum 5.073 ct Material 925 Sterling Silver Metal Silver Material Weight 0.064 oz Ring Size 7 Variety Pearl Shimmer Glitter Quartz Gemstone Quartz Gemstone 1 Carat Sum 5.02 ct Gemstone 1 Carat per Gem 5.02 ct Gemstone 1 Number of Gems 1 Gemstone 1 Width 0.47" Gemstone 1 Height 0.47" Gemstone 1 Origin Madagascar Gemstone 1 Setting Prong Setting Cut Round Cabochon Cut Gemstone 1 Shape Family Cabochon 2nd Gemstone Variety White Topaz 2nd Gemstone Topaz Gemstone 2 Carat Sum 0.053 ct Gemstone 2 Carat per Gem 0.005 ct Gemstone 2 Number of Gems 10 Gemstone 2 Width 0.04" Gemstone 2 Height 0.04" Gemstone 2 Origin Brazil Gemstone 2 Setting Pavé Setting Gemstone 2 Shape Round Brilliant Cut Gemstone 2 Shape Family faceted
There is no further gem information available.
Shopping with Juwelo
- Elegant & Affordable
- Diverse selection to choose from
- Toll-Free Number
- All Jewelry Nickel-free
- Authentic Gemstone Jewelry
- Previously available only in Europe
- Shipping and Handling is $5.95. All orders over $50 ship for free.
- Shipping within the US will take two to five business days.
- Yes, we will email you a tracking number as soon as we dispatch your package.
- For shipments to a Canadian address, you need to place your order via e-mail: Simply state the article number and your full customer data (name, billing and shipping address) to email@example.com. The payment is then fulfilled via Paypal.