This country offers an incredible variety of diverse gemstones such as Amethyst, Apatite, Citrine, Topaz, Tourmaline, Sphene, Morganite, Rubellite and Aquamarine. The Brazillian state of Minas Gerais, its name meaning "General Mines", refers unambiguously to its countless gemstone mines.
Name Sky Blue Topaz Silver Bracelet Jewelry Type Bracelet Number of Gems 77 Gems Carat Sum 25.312 ct Material 925 Sterling Silver Metal Silver Material Weight 0.578 oz Variety Sky Blue Topaz Gemstone Topaz Gemstone 1 Carat Sum 21.75 ct Gemstone 1 Carat per Gem 1.977 ct Gemstone 1 Number of Gems 11 Gemstone 1 Width 0.31" Gemstone 1 Height 0.24" Gemstone 1 Origin Brazil Gemstone 1 Setting Prong Setting Cut Baguette Cut Gemstone 1 Shape Family faceted Color blue 2nd Gemstone Variety Zircon 2nd Gemstone Zircon Gemstone 2 Carat Sum 3.562 ct Gemstone 2 Carat per Gem 0.054 ct Gemstone 2 Number of Gems 66 Gemstone 2 Width 0.08" Gemstone 2 Height 0.08" Gemstone 2 Origin Cambodia Gemstone 2 Setting Prong Setting Gemstone 2 Shape Round Brilliant Cut Gemstone 2 Shape Family faceted Gemstone 2 Color white/colourless
There is no further gem information available.
Shopping with Juwelo
- Elegant & Affordable
- Diverse selection to choose from
- Toll-Free Number
- All Jewelry Nickel-free
- Authentic Gemstone Jewelry
- Previously available only in Europe
- Shipping and Handling is $5.95. All orders over $50 ship for free.
- Shipping within the US will take two to five business days.
- Yes, we will email you a tracking number as soon as we dispatch your package.
- For shipments to a Canadian address, you need to place your order via e-mail: Simply state the article number and your full customer data (name, billing and shipping address) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The payment is then fulfilled via Paypal.