This country offers an incredible variety of diverse gemstones such as Amethyst, Apatite, Citrine, Topaz, Tourmaline, Sphene, Morganite, Rubellite and Aquamarine. The Brazillian state of Minas Gerais, its name meaning "General Mines", refers unambiguously to its countless gemstone mines.
Name Sky Blue Topaz Silver Ring Jewelry Type Ring Number of Gems 6 Gems Carat Sum 3.641 ct Material 925 Sterling Silver Metal Silver Material Weight 0.121 oz Ring Size 6.5 Variety Sky Blue Topaz Gemstone Topaz Gemstone 1 Carat Sum 3.6 ct Gemstone 1 Carat per Gem 0.72 ct Gemstone 1 Number of Gems 5 Gemstone 1 Width 0.28" Gemstone 1 Height 0.2" Gemstone 1 Origin Brazil Gemstone 1 Setting Bezel Setting Cut Pear Shape Gemstone 1 Shape Family faceted Color blue 2nd Gemstone Variety Swiss Blue Topaz 2nd Gemstone Topaz Gemstone 2 Carat Sum 0.041 ct Gemstone 2 Carat per Gem 0.041 ct Gemstone 2 Number of Gems 1 Gemstone 2 Width 0.08" Gemstone 2 Height 0.08" Gemstone 2 Origin Brazil Gemstone 2 Setting Bezel Setting Gemstone 2 Shape Round Cut Gemstone 2 Shape Family faceted
There is no further gem information available.
Shopping with Juwelo
- Elegant & Affordable
- Diverse selection to choose from
- Toll-Free Number
- All Jewelry Nickel-free
- Authentic Gemstone Jewelry
- Previously available only in Europe
- Shipping and Handling is $5.95. All orders over $50 ship for free.
- Shipping within the US will take two to five business days.
- Yes, we will email you a tracking number as soon as we dispatch your package.
- For shipments to a Canadian address, you need to place your order via e-mail: Simply state the article number and your full customer data (name, billing and shipping address) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The payment is then fulfilled via Paypal.