This country offers an incredible variety of diverse gemstones such as Amethyst, Apatite, Citrine, Topaz, Tourmaline, Sphene, Morganite, Rubellite and Aquamarine. The Brazillian state of Minas Gerais, its name meaning "General Mines", refers unambiguously to its countless gemstone mines.
Name Kiwi Topaz Silver Ring Jewelry Type Ring Number of Gems 15 Gems Carat Sum 2.51 ct Material 925 Sterling Silver Metal Silver Material Weight 0.1 oz Ring Size 7 Variety Kiwi Topaz Gemstone Topaz Gemstone 1 Carat Sum 2 ct Gemstone 1 Carat per Gem 2 ct Gemstone 1 Number of Gems 1 Gemstone 1 Width 0.35" Gemstone 1 Height 0.28" Gemstone 1 Origin Brazil Gemstone 1 Setting Prong Setting Cut Oval Cut Gemstone 1 Shape Family faceted Color green 2nd Gemstone Variety Merelani Mint Garnet 2nd Gemstone Garnet Gemstone 2 Carat Sum 0.51 ct Gemstone 2 Carat per Gem 0.036 ct Gemstone 2 Number of Gems 14 Gemstone 2 Width 0.08" Gemstone 2 Height 0.08" Gemstone 2 Origin Tanzania Gemstone 2 Setting Prong Setting Gemstone 2 Shape Round Brilliant Cut Gemstone 2 Shape Family faceted Gemstone 2 Color green
There is no further gem information available.
Shopping with Juwelo
- Elegant & Affordable
- Diverse selection to choose from
- Toll-Free Number
- All Jewelry Nickel-free
- Authentic Gemstone Jewelry
- Previously available only in Europe
- Shipping and Handling is $5.95. All orders over $50 ship for free.
- Shipping within the US will take two to five business days.
- Yes, we will email you a tracking number as soon as we dispatch your package.
- For shipments to a Canadian address, you need to place your order via e-mail: Simply state the article number and your full customer data (name, billing and shipping address) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The payment is then fulfilled via Paypal.