From this West African state comes a multitude of different gems that are in demand all over the world. In addition to Garnet, Morganite, Tourmaline and Topaz, Nigeria is home to the Mambila Sapphire, the Nigerian Amethyst, Nigerian Rubellite, Spessartine, Bauchi Aquamarine and Kaduna Zircon.
Name Nigerian Amethyst Silver Ring Jewelry Type Gents Ring Number of Gems 1 Gems Carat Sum 0.38 ct Material 925 Sterling Silver Metal Silver Material Weight 0.151 oz Ring Size 10.5 Variety Nigerian Amethyst Gemstone Amethyst Gemstone 1 Carat Sum 0.38 ct Gemstone 1 Carat per Gem 0.38 ct Gemstone 1 Number of Gems 1 Gemstone 1 Width 0.2" Gemstone 1 Height 0.2" Gemstone 1 Origin Nigeria Gemstone 1 Setting Prong Setting Cut Pear Shape Gemstone 1 Shape Family faceted Color purple
There is no further gem information available.
Shopping with Juwelo
- Elegant & Affordable
- Diverse selection to choose from
- Toll-Free Number
- All Jewelry Nickel-free
- Authentic Gemstone Jewelry
- Previously available only in Europe
- Shipping and Handling is $5.95. All orders over $50 ship for free.
- Shipping within the US will take two to five business days.
- Yes, we will email you a tracking number as soon as we dispatch your package.
- For shipments to a Canadian address, you need to place your order via e-mail: Simply state the article number and your full customer data (name, billing and shipping address) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The payment is then fulfilled via Paypal.