This country offers an incredible variety of diverse gemstones such as Amethyst, Apatite, Citrine, Topaz, Tourmaline, Sphene, Morganite, Rubellite and Aquamarine. The Brazillian state of Minas Gerais, its name meaning "General Mines", refers unambiguously to its countless gemstone mines.
Name Medusa Quartz Silver Ring Jewelry Type Ring Number of Gems 3 Gems Carat Sum 3.085 ct Material 925 Sterling Silver Metal Silver Material Weight 0.074 oz Ring Size 7 Variety Medusa Quartz Gemstone Quartz Gemstone 1 Carat Sum 3.08 ct Gemstone 1 Carat per Gem 3.08 ct Gemstone 1 Number of Gems 1 Gemstone 1 Width 0.39" Gemstone 1 Height 0.39" Gemstone 1 Origin Brazil Gemstone 1 Setting Prong Setting Cut Round Cabochon Cut Gemstone 1 Shape Family Cabochon Color no information 2nd Gemstone Variety Diamond 2nd Gemstone Diamond Gemstone 2 Carat Sum 0.005 ct Gemstone 2 Carat per Gem 0.003 ct Gemstone 2 Number of Gems 2 Gemstone 2 Width 0.03" Gemstone 2 Height 0.03" Gemstone 2 Origin Africa Gemstone 2 Setting Pavé Setting Gemstone 2 Shape Round Cut Gemstone 2 Shape Family faceted Gemstone 2 Color no informatiom
There is no further gem information available.
Shopping with Juwelo
- Elegant & Affordable
- Diverse selection to choose from
- Toll-Free Number
- All Jewelry Nickel-free
- Authentic Gemstone Jewelry
- Previously available only in Europe
- Shipping and Handling is $5.95. All orders over $50 ship for free.
- Shipping within the US will take two to five business days.
- Yes, we will email you a tracking number as soon as we dispatch your package.
- For shipments to a Canadian address, you need to place your order via e-mail: Simply state the article number and your full customer data (name, billing and shipping address) to email@example.com. The payment is then fulfilled via Paypal.